Just A Dream

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HOLO ! i'm back !! :)

I was thinking about you
thinking about me
thinking about us
what we gonna be
I open my eyes
it was only just a dream

I travel back
down that road
will you come back ?
no one knows
I realize ..
yes, it was just a dream

I was at the top and I know
it's like I'm in the basement
number one spot and now
you found you a replacement
I swear know that I can't take it
knowing somebody's got my baby

and now you ain't around, baby
I can't think I should put it down
should got a ring
cuz I can feel it in the air
see your pretty face
run my fingers through your hair

my lover my life my baby my wife
you left me, I'm tied
cuz I knew that it just ain't right

I swear I see your face at every turn
trying to get my usher on
but I can't let it burn
and now I just notice
you the only one I yearn for
my one I missing when will I learn

didn't give you all my love
I guess now I got my payback
now I'm in the club
thinking all about you baby

hey, you was so easy to love
but wait, I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm going through it every time that I'm alone
and now I'm wishing you
should pick up the phone
show me a decision that you wanted to move on
cuz I was wrong

If you ever loved somebody
put your hands up
and now they're gone
and you wish you could give them everything

I was thinking about you
thinking about me
thinking about us
what we gonna be
I open my eyes
yes, it was only just a dream

it was just a dream~

. . . .

THANKS FOR READING !

No comments:

Post a Comment